Kafka-rassegna © Photo: Maurizio Buscarino

Il caso Kafka - Press

Il caso Kafka
by Oliviero Ponte di Pino

il manifesto - 23 January, 1997

The importance of the meeting between Franz Kafka and Yiztchak Löwy at the Café Savoy in Prague during the year 1911, and the friendship which ensued between them, is not to be underestimated. In more ways than one, the Polish actor revealed Kafka to himself. Through him, the young assimilated Jew Kafka discovered tradition, the Judaism of eastern Europe and its deep roots. A rebellious son, determined to satisfy his own artistic vocation at all costs, he uncovered the nature of Kafka's relationship with his father – in fact, Löwy is a fundamental presence in the famous (and never sent) Letter to my Father by Franz Kafka. (...)

Kafka in palcoscenico leggendo nella memoria

by Maria Grazia Gregori

L’Unità - 27 January, 1997

Between memory, sense, or rather from a "vice of roots", one of the most moving shows seen in the past few months is born...

Così Kafka incontrò l’uomo che lo spinse alla rivolta

by Giovanni Raboni

Corriere della Sera - 23 January, 1997

If I remember correctly, Kafka's words entered the expressive world of Moni Ovadia for the first time with Oylem Goylem, his "Yiddish Cabaret" from a few years ago, which introduced to the Italian public, and not only Italian, this extraordinary actor-singer-author and which brought him recognition as one of the great, original and, I dare say, indispensable artists of our time...

facebook © 2011 OYLEM GOYLEM ALL RIGHTS RESERVED  |   P.IVA 13071690153   |   cookies policy

By using this site you agree to the placement of cookies on your computer in accordance with the terms of this policy